This article breaks down everything you need to know about adding employees individually in Homebase.
1. Select the Team in the left menu.
2. Click Add Team Member in the upper right corner.
3. Select Add Employees Individually.
Please Note: You may be able to import employees from your Point of Sale or Payroll by integrating them with Homebase.
Want to connect your Point of Sale or Payroll?
Click here to connect to your Point of Sale OR Click here to connect to your Payroll Provider
3. Enter your employees’ basic information: First & last name, mobile phone number, and email address.
Please Note: When adding a new employee, the contact information added may be used to create their individual Homebase account.
Be sure to select the box marked "Send employee a link to the free Homebase app" if you would like them to view schedules, clock in/out, message the team, and more.
5. Set your employee's Access Level (☆ Essentials +)
The employee's access level lets us know who gets admin access to your Homebase account. Manager & General Manager permissions can be customized in your setting.
Click here to learn more about editing Manager Permissions & access levels.
4. Enter your employee's Roles & Wages. The employee's Role in Homebase is their job title. Select + Add Another Role if your employee has more than one role or wage.
In order to track employees with multiple roles & wage rates you would need to be on our ☆ Plus Plan or higher.
Have employees with an annual salary?
On the ☆ Plus Plan, Homebase can also track your employees with annual salaries!
Click here to learn more about how annual salaries work in Homebase.
5. Once all your employee's information is filled in, don't forget to save your changes!
If you have more employees to add, select Save and Add Another.
If you are finished adding all your employees, select Save and Finish.