Homebase has multiple plans that offer a different set of tools and features. If you'd like to subscribe to a paid plan to gain access to features that aren't available on our free "Basic" plan, or change your current paid plan, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to https://app.joinhomebase.com/ on your desktop/laptop.
- Select your profile icon in the upper right corner. This icon may show your initials if you've not yet uploaded a profile photo.
- Select "Manage Plan" from the dropdown menu.
- Toggle between Annual & Monthly Billing to see plan pricing and discounts.
- Scroll down to see which plan has the right features for your business.
- Make a selection by tapping "Start Now" underneath the plan you wish to subscribe to.
Please Note: If you've paid for your Homebase Account via an Integrated Point of Sale or Payroll partner, you'll be redirected to their site to complete your request. Homebase is unable to process subscription changes on behalf of your Point of Sale or Payroll provider, so finalization via their site after you're redirected is required to complete your subscription change.
- Add a new card on file or select an existing saved payment method and choose monthly or annual payments.
Please Note: If you have multiple locations, you can select which locations you would like to upgrade. To have access to multiple locations, each location must be on our ☆Essentials Plan or higher. Although, all locations do not have to be on the same plan.
- Once you've entered your payment information, tap Upgrade Your Business to submit your payment.
If you've changed your plan from one paid plan to higher paid plan during a billing cycle, you'll be placed on your new plan now, and receive a discount on your next bill for any unused paid time from this cycle
If you need help choosing or subscribing to a paid plan, please Contact Us for personalized support.