If you're currently subscribed to a paid plan and wish to cancel your subscription while continuing to use Homebase with free features, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to www.joinhomebase.com on your desktop/laptop.
- Select your profile icon in the upper right corner. This icon may show your initials if you've not yet uploaded a profile photo.
- Select "Manage Plan" from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to compare plan features to ensure the Basic plan is right for your business.
- Once confirmed, tap "Start Now" underneath the Basic Plan and confirm that you wish to downgrade your account.
Please Note: If you've paid for your Homebase Account via an integrated Point of Sale or Payroll partner, you'll be redirected to their site to complete your request. Homebase is unable to process cancellation requests on behalf of your Point of Sale or Payroll Provider, so confirmation and completion via their site is required to successfully cancel your subscription.
- Review the features that will no longer be accessible on the Basic plan, and tap Downgrade Now once confirmed.
- Select a primary reason for cancelling your paid subscription & select Downgrade to finalize your selections. Once complete, you'll receive a confirmation banner at the top of your screen.
If you've paid for your Homebase account via the Homebase mobile app, you'll cancel your subscription via the App or Play Store. Tap the store you use below for detailed instructions on cancelling subscriptions via their store:
If you need help downgrading your account, please Contact Us for personalized support.