Homebase makes it easy to keep your management team in the know by submitting your availability. Here's how you can submit your availability from your iPhone:
- From the Dashboard, click the three horizontal bars in the top left corner, then select My Availability.
- Tap Request New Availability.
- Select the date that your new availability should start.
- Click the + next to the day you'd like to edit.
- Select the location you'd like to update.
- Choose whether you'll be available or unavailable, then set the corresponding time.
- When finished, tap Add in the top right corner.
- After you've updated each day's availability, you can add a note by scrolling down and tapping Add Note.
- When finished, click Submit in the top right corner.
Voilà! Your availability is now pending and will be sent to your manager for review. Once reviewed, the status will change from Pending to Approved or Rejected.