Availability is an ongoing basis (meaning you are not available at the same time or day every week). If you need to request specific days off, you'll need to submit time off. You can submit your availability so your manager knows when you are not available to work. Here's how:
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Hover over Schedule in the top navigation bar and select My Availability from the drop-down.
- Select ADD+ next to each weekday needed.
- Select Preferred or Unavailable below your name in the pop-up.
- Select the time frame or toggle on Whole Day.
- Select Add.
- Select Request Approval in the top right corner.
- Open your Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Tap More on the lower right side of the navigation bar.
- Select Requests.
- Tap Availability, then Request New Availability at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the date that your availability starts.
- Tap the plus icon next to any days you'd like to make unavailable.
- Select your work location.
- Toggle to select All Day if you’re unavailable all day.
- If you’re unavailable for a portion of the day, enter the start and end time.
- When finished, tap Add in the top right corner.