Homebase allows you to mark sick days or no-shows on the Timesheets page.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Timesheets in the top navigation bar.
- Set the date range in the top left corner.
- Select Detailed View in the drop-down beside the date.
- Filter by employee with the drop-down beside view.
- Select the timecard that needs to be marked.
- Select Mark as No-Show in the lower-left corner.
- Select a reason or Other to enter a customized reason.
- Save Changes.
When exported to CSV, a new column is created with the reason for the No-Show/Sick Day. At this time, employees are not able to input a reason for No-Show. Only managers/admin with ability to view/edit Timesheets.