Homebase allows you to mark sick days or no-shows on the Timesheets page.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Timesheets in the top navigation bar.
- Set the date range in the top left corner.
- Select Detailed View in the drop-down beside the date.
- Filter by employee with the drop-down beside view.
- Select the timecard that needs to be marked.
- Select Mark as No-Show in the lower-left corner.
- Select a reason or Other to enter a customized reason.
- For example, if the employee was told not to come in, you can enter that as the reason.
- Save Changes.
- If the shift is marked as a no-show and needs to be changed, enter a clock-in and clock-out time and Save.
- If you'd like to delete the no-show, delete the timecard by selecting the trash can icon to the far right.
When exported to CSV, a new column is created with the reason for the No-Show/Sick Day. At this time, employees are not able to input a reason for No-Show. Only managers/admin with ability to view/edit Timesheets.