Employees can get their own Homebase account in one of two ways:
- By being added and invited to a company by an owner or manager.
- By signing up and searching for the company on their own. This requires that the company have the setting enabled to allow employees to self-onboard.
Once they’re signed in to their account, employees can:
- View their upcoming schedule.
- View past time cards and earnings.
- Set their schedule availability and request time off.
- Trade shifts and request covers.
- Send messages to their teammates.