On Homebase, there are two ways to reset your password! Here's how:
If you know your current password:
- Sign in to Homebase from your laptop/desktop or your mobile phone via a web browser here: http://app.joinhomebase.com
- In the top, right corner click on your name > then click on My Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Personal Info
- Scroll down to the 'Reset Homebase password' button (Password must be at least 8 characters long and have one number/letter)
- Enter the password a second time to confirm.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the green Save Edits button.
If you do not know your current password:
You're able to change your password from the Homebase website on a laptop or your mobile phone using a web browser here.
- Navigate to the sign in page of Homebase: https://app.joinhomebase.com/accounts/sign_in
- Select Forgot Password at the bottom of the page.
- Input your email into the email address field.
- Click Send reset instructions!