If you need to give an employee the same days off every week (or the same time frame on certain days every week), you can do so with availability. If you need to give your employee specific days off rather than repeating days off, use our time off feature.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Schedule in the top navigation bar.
- Select Team Availability under the top navigation.
- Select the date range in the top left corner.
- Next to the employee and day, click ADD+.
- Select Preferred or Unavailable.
- Enter the time or select Whole Day.
- Repeat for every day needed.
- Availability will repeat every week.
- An employee can add long term availability from their own account.
- To delete, select the availability box and click Delete.
To require manager approvals for employee availability:
- Select Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select Alerts & Permissions in the left navigation.
- Check the box that reads "Require manager approval for employee availability requests."
- Uncheck this box to allow employees to submit availability - no approval needed
- Save Changes in the top right corner.