Install the Homebase Time Clock App on your Clover
- If you don't have a Homebase account yet
- Install the Homebase Time Clock app from the Clover App Market.
- Open the app and follow the setup steps.
- Your Clover data will automatically sync to Homebase now.
- We sync your locations, employees, sales, and any time cards that were created using the Clover Shifts time clock app.
- Employees can immediately start clocking in and out using their Clover PINs.
- You can check your scheduled shifts on the Clover by selecting the schedule icon on the navigation bar.
- Check your email for a link to set a password that you will use to sign in to your admin web dashboard.
- Employees' hours will show up under the Timesheets.
- We recommend checking out Settings too, to start customizing your Homebase account.
- If you already have a Homebase account
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select POS Connection from the navigation bar on the left.
- Click Connect next to the Clover POS option and confirm the change.
- You will be redirected to Clover. Click Install and sign in to your Clover owner account.
- You will be directed back to your Homebase admin web dashboard, where you will see that your Clover data has synced.
- Install the Homebase Time Clock app from the Clover App Market, so your employees can start clocking in and out. Employees will clock in and out for their shifts and breaks using the same PINs they use on Clover.
- We also recommend downloading the free Homebase employee scheduling app on your phone so you can manage your team from anywhere.
Homebase syncs employees from the Clover Employee app.
- Add your team member to the Clover employees app
- Open your Homebase app on your Clover device
- Tap the sync icon on the lower right of the navigation bar
- Your team member will now sync to Homebase
Looking for more support? Check out these additional Clover Support Articles: