In this Article
Key Benefits of Integrating Homebase and Clover:
- Take control of your labor. Use the Homebase time clock app on your Clover and track exactly when employees worked. Unlike other time clocks, we also track breaks, overtime, even tips!
- Save time. Enter new employees in Clover and auto-import them to Homebase.
- Get visibility into your labor costs. Import your Clover sales data and unlock the powerful reporting features inside Homebase.
- Enjoy peace of mind with enhanced security. Capture photos of your employees clocking in for their shift with Clover Mini/Mobile.
How Homebase Works with Clover:
- You install the Homebase time clock app on your Clover device.
- Employees clock in and out for their shifts and breaks using their same PINs as Clover.
- Employee hours sync directly to Timesheets in admin web dashboard of Homebase. You can log in to the admin web dashboard from any computer, where you can view all employee timesheets, make edits, and export for payroll.
- From the web dashboard, you can also access all other Homebase functionality: Permissions and settings for the time clock, powerful sales and labor cost reports, the ability to build a team schedule, and the Homebase messaging system.
Connecting Your Clover Device
- I don't have a Homebase account yet
- Install the Homebase app from the Clover App Market
- Follow the setup steps after opening the app
- Your Clover data will be automatically synced across now. We sync your locations, employees, sales, and any time cards that were created using the Clover Shifts time clock app.
- Employees can immediately start clocking in and out using their Clover PINs.
- Check your email now. It will contain a link to set a password that you will use to sign in to your admin web dashboard.
- You will notice that we've pulled in your locations, employees, and sales here too.
- Employees' hours will show up under the Timesheets.
- We recommend checking out Settings too, to start customizing Homebase to your location.
- I already have a Homebase account
- Sign in to your admin web dashboard at app.joinhomebase.com
- Click the Settings tab, then the Point-of-Sale Systems tab from the Settings sidebar
- Click Connect on the Clover POS option and confirm to change your POS provider
- Click Install after being redirected to Clover
- Log in to your Clover owner account
- That's it! You will be redirected back to your admin web dashboard where you will see your Clover data has synced.
- If you have installed the Homebase Time Clock app on your Clover device, employees can start clocking in and out.
- We recommend downloading the free Homebase mobile app to check what's happening in store from anywhere.