With Homebase, you can quickly communicate with your team using our Messages feature.
Use Messages on the Homebase mobile App
- Open your Homebase mobile app.
- Tap Messages on the lower navigation bar.
- Tap the New Message icon in the upper right corner to create a new message.
- Tap Message a Group to start a conversation with all managers, the entire team, or custom groups.
- Tap Message a Team Member to start a 1:1 conversation with anyone on the team.
- All conversations you’ve sent or received will be displayed on your Messages page.
Accessing Messages on the Homebase website
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Tap on the chat bubble icon in the top right corner of the page to open your messages.
Groups on Messages
Homebase offers a number of groups pre-created for your business to help you communicate quickly and easily:
- Entire Team group
- Every team member at a location will be included in the Entire Team group chat. As employees join or leave your team, they’ll automatically be added or removed as participants.
- All Managers group
- Just like the Entire Team chat, however, this group consists only of managers, general managers, and owners of a location.
- Custom group
- In addition to the groups above, team members can create a 1:1 chat or group chats with a fixed number of participants. You can even have Homebase auto-select all team members who are scheduled to work today or tomorrow from the list for you. There is no limit to the number of team members who can be part of the conversation.