At Homebase, we want to make sure we’re serving our customers the best way we can. As such, we have options for all of our customers.
New Information as of March 16, 2020:
If you are on a paid plan and you would like to pause your billing, we can help.
There are two options for customers on paid plans. You can pause your billing during the time your business is impacted by Covid-19. If you choose this approach, you will maintain access to the paid features you use.
Alternatively, you can change to a free plan, and forgo paid features.
- Click the arrow under your photo/intials on the far right side of the Homebase navigatoin.
- Select Manage Plan from the drop-down.
- Select See All Homebase Plans. This will take you to a new page.
- Click the Basic link in the upper left corner
- Click Start Now
- You will see two options - Pause Billing or Downgrade to Basic. Select the option that's right for you.
You can remain on your free account indefinitely. This gives you access to timecards, employee information, schedules and all other Homebase content, even if you are temporarily inactive.
We do not recommend deleting your account. If you delete your account, you will lose access to time cards, employee information, schedules and all other Homebase content. These records may be important for you and your team.
If you must delete your account follow these steps:
- Follow the steps above to place your location on a free plan
- Click Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Click Plan & Billing in the left navigation.
- Click Delete Company.