Learn how to utilize all the functions to customize your Timesheets in Homebase!
- Column Header: In the column header, you can view timecard categories.
- Section Header: The section header show information based on how your timesheets are grouped under Filter Timesheets: Employee, Role, or Date.
- Timecard Data: This row shows the info of an individual timecard.
- Totals for this Pay Period: The totals for the team as a whole during the pay period you are viewing.
- The date range box will require you to set your pay period before selecting and viewing custom date ranges.
- Once you set your payroll period, you will be able to see 4 different view options for your employees' time cards:
- Current payroll period
- Previous payroll period
- The maximum date range you can view is 31 days at a time
To set a custom date range:
- Click the date drop-down in the top left.
- Select Custom
- Click the first & last day of the date range you'd like to view
- Click Apply in the bottom right of the box
View Totals: Displays a collapsed view of your timesheets under the grouped section header.
View Details: Displays all timecard rows under the grouped section header.
- Tips can only be imported if you are connected to a POS.
- The credit tips your employees earn during their shifts will auto-fill on timesheets.
- This feature gives the option to receive an export of the selected date range of time card activity to be emailed to the user that is currently logged in.
- This CSV file will display any changes made to Timecards, including deleted timecards. (Example below)