Bill tracking allows you to see your upcoming bills and payments in the same place as your earnings and bank balance. Never miss an upcoming payment and put an end to late fees!
How does bill tracking work?
- Set up a bank account with us by either connecting your personal bank account for Cash Out or creating a Pay Any Day account in our app.
- We’ll automatically look at your transactions and estimate your future bill payments based on how much you usually pay and when you pay it.
- You can track your upcoming payments in the Money tab in the app so that you never forget a bill again.
- Every Monday we’ll alert you about your upcoming bills for the week. You can turn this off at anytime in settings.
Which bills will appear in my account?
We’ll show you your upcoming bills based on your past payments and behaviors. To determine something is a regular bill, we’ll look for payments that:
- Happened at least 4 times
- Were made to the same provider
- Were made on similar dates
Any payment that matches all 3 of these items, we’ll consider a regular bill and show it to you in your account.
Why is the amount and date wrong?
We estimate amounts and dates based off your past payment behavior. This means that if you usually pay $50 on the 1st day of each month for a service, we’ll tell you that your upcoming bill is also $50 and due the first day of the upcoming month.
We recommend you confirm dates and owed amounts with your service provider for accurate information.
Can I hide specific bills or mark them as paid?
Currently you can’t manually hide bills or mark them as paid. However, we’re always working on improving our product for our customers, so if you’d find this or other features useful, please let us know at email@example.com.
What should I do if my bills are wrong?
As mentioned, we base all bill information off your past payment behavior, which means dates and amounts may not be accurate. However, if the you believe there’s something else wrong with how we’re tracking your bill information, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.