Skip to main content
Click here to find more resources for employees.
Where can I see my PIN?
- Employees can see their pins in their mobile app.
- Log into your mobile app and click More in the bottom right
- You'll see your pin & the location you work at the bottom of the screen.
How to remove myself from an old job?
- If you no longer work at a job, but you're still attached to their Homebase account, you can remove yourself from that company.
- Log into your Homebase account on a web browser and go to Settings > Locations & Pins > Don't work here anymore? > Confirm.
How do I update my personal information?
- You can edit your personal information, like phone number or email, in the Homebase mobile app.
- Log into your Homebase app and go to > More > Profile then click the pencil icon to edit any information.
How can I gain admin access
- Please contact your manager to gain admin access to your Homebase account.
Can I view my work schedule and upcoming shifts on Homebase?
- Yes! You can view the schedule and upcoming shifts by logging into Homebase on the mobile app and clicking Schedule.
- You'll be able to view My Shifts (your shifts only), All Shifts (Shifts for the whole team), and Open Shifts (Shifts that are available to claim
How do I clock in and out of my shifts using Homebase's time clock feature?
How can I communicate with my manager and coworkers through Homebase?
- Communicate with your managers and coworkers in the Homebase Mobile App by clicking messages.
- Start a new thread with the notepad in the top right.
Frequently asked questions about Homebase features & products.
Watch our product demo video to learn about the ways you can manage your team with Homebase!
Find all the resources you need for your employee's here.
Discover our options on our pricing page, to help you choose the right plan for your team.
homebase payroll, cashout, homebase money, hr pro