On Homebase, there are two ways to use the Web Timeclock. The first option is to utilize the Timeclock tab on an owner/manager's Homebase Dashboard. The second option is to upgrade to our Essentials plan to allow easy access to the web time clock for employees!
Web Timeclock from Dashboard:
- On a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet, sign-into the Homebase website with an email address and password or phone number:
- On the top navigation bar, hover over Timesheets and select Get a Time Clock
- Once you’ve done so, scroll down and select Computer with a web browser.
- Next, select Launch Web Time Clock
- A popup will appear, and select the green button that says: GO TO TIME CLOCK.
- Select the green button labeled Time Clock located at the top right-hand side.
- A white popup will appear, prompting you to input your PIN.
- Once you’ve input your PIN, just select Start Shift and you’ve clocked in!
When you click the Time Clock:
- You will be logged out of your Homebase account
- Employees will use the time-clock to clock-in/out for their respective shifts
- To clock-in/out, click the green TIME CLOCK button