If you requested an instant Cash Out and it's been more than an hour, the advance could be delayed due to any of the following:
- The bank associated with the debit card does not post received transactions immediately due to their deposit cut-off times and policies.
- Reach out to your bank's customer support team regarding the deposit timeframe for when funds are received through ACH and debit card.
- The instant Cash Out request is being further reviewed by our banking partner and it can take 24-48 hours for verification. Reasons for further review can be due to any of the following:
- The linked bank account and debit card are not in your name.
- Joint bank accounts can cause issues due to more than 1 name on the account.
- Confirm that you requested an instant Cash Out and not the standard delivery option.
If none of the reasons above apply to you and it's been more than 1 or 2 hours, please submit a ticket to our Cash Out support team.