Homebase can track overtime for salaried employees below the $47,476 yearly threshold. You can enable this feature by going to Settings > Overtime. Overtime will then be tracked and displayed on the Timesheets page.
Add an annual salary
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Team in the top navigation bar.
- Select an employee.
- Select the Wages & Roles tab.
- In the Wage Rate field, enter the annual salary.
- Click the drop down box for hourly and select Annually.
- Save Changes in the top right corner.
For labor reporting purposes, salaried employees wages are assigned an equal share across every single day. For example, if you set an employee’s salary of $40,000 / 364 days (account for leap year), Homebase reporting would show $110 per day.