Skip to main content
Enable missed break penalties
In some states, if an employee misses their required break, they are entitled to additional pay to make up for the missed break.
To enable this feature:
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click Breaks & Compliance in the left navigation bar.
- After selecting your break options, check the box next to "Award additional paid hours for missed breaks."
- Enter the number of hours the employee will receive in pay if a break is missed. (It is recommended to check with your state and local labor laws to confirm the correct settings.)
- Click Save Changes in the upper right corner of the screen to finalize.
Frequently asked questions about Homebase features & products.
Watch our product demo video to learn about the ways you can manage your team with Homebase!
Find all the resources you need for your employee's here.
Discover our options on our pricing page, to help you choose the right plan for your team.
homebase payroll, cashout, homebase money, hr pro