Homebase makes it easy to keep your management team in the know by submitting your availability. Here's how you can submit your weekly availability from your iPhone:
1. Sign in to Homebase:
2. In the left navigation, click on Schedule.
3. In the top navigation, click on My Availability.
4. (Optional: Select start-date for availability) Click on a row for a day of the week.
5. Click on +Add Availability.
6. Click on Preferred or Unavailable.
7. Enter your available or unavailable time(s) or select Whole Day.
8. Click the green Add Availability button to save.
Repeat steps 4 through 8 for remaining day(s) of the week.
Be sure to set your availability or unavailability for all the days / times the business is open.
9. In the upper, right corner, click on the green Send to Manager button to email your availability to your manager.
You can also submit your availability from your Homebase mobile app for iPhone or Android.
1.) Download the Homebase mobile app to your phone > Sign in with your email and password.
2.) Select the menu icon at the top left (three horizontal lines).
3.) Click "Requests" > click "Availability".
4.) On your Availability page, select the "plus sign" on Android or the "Request New Availability" button on iPhone to add an Unavailable or Preferred time period.
5.) Click "Add" to save the entry.
6.) Submit your availability at the top right hand corner to send to Manager.