The Homebase Mobile Time Clock, when enabled by an owner or manager, gives employees the ability to clock in from their mobile app.
The mobile time clock captures GPS location upon clock in/out; customers on the Plus plan can see the location of time clock activity on the time card.
The mobile time clock includes the ability to set a boundary within which employees may clock in/out; customers on the Plus plan can set this boundary.
Part 1: Enable Mobile Time Clock
- Sign in to your Homebase account on the web.
- Select Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select Time Clock Options in the left navigation.
- Check the box that reads “Mobile Time Clock”.
- You can also:
- Allow unscheduled employees to clock-in.
- Set a geo-fence around the business.
Part 2: How employees clock-in
- Open the Homebase mobile app.
- Tap the clock icon.
- Confirm clock-in.
- If a geofence is set, the app will only allow clock-in if employees are within the geofence.
Part 3: To see the location of the Mobile clock-in
- Select Timesheets in the top navigation bar.
- Set the date range in the top left corner.
- Select the camera icon on the far right of the selected time card.