This article shows you how to edit timesheets in Homebase — a free employee time tracking app that, along with free employee scheduling, time clock and team communication tools that can help you save hours every week managing your business.
Editing Timesheets is fast and easy using Homebase from multiple devices. Below are the instructions on how to view, edit, and delete from the web, from an Android tablet, from an iPad, and from the iOS and Android mobile apps.
*Editing time cards requires manager level permissions and the ability to ‘View/Edit Timesheets.’
From the web:
1) Sign in to your Homebase account at http://app.joinhomebase.com
2) Select TIMESHEETS from the Top navigation bar
3) At the top left, select the date range box to include the date(s) you wish to edit
4) Select APPLY
5) Select a DETAILED VIEW
6) Find the employee you wish to view
7) Find the date you wish to edit in the information displayed and select the row.
10) Selecting either the Clock-In Time or Clock-Out Time fields will allow you to edit the time
11) Use the up or down arrows in blue to cycle through the time, or select the numbers in the middle to quickly select a time.
12) Select either AM or PM
13) Once you have finished editing the timecard, select the green SAVE button on the right
14) *OPTIONAL* To DELETE the timecard, select the “trash icon” on the far-right of the row.
From the iPad app:
1) Navigate to the SCHEDULE tab in the middle of the app
2) Select the user whose time you want to edit (you can only edit shifts for the current day from the iPad app and there must be a clock-in)
3) Click on the time you want to edit
4) Select EDIT
5) Enter a manager PIN
6) Adjust the time
7) Select SUBMIT
From the Android tablet app:
1) Navigate to the Shift Reports tab
2) Enter a manager PIN
3) Select the date and user whose time you want to edit (you can only edit shifts that have been clocked into)
4) Click on the time you want to edit
5) Adjust the time
6) Select APPLY CHANGES
From the mobile app for iPhone or Android:
1.) From the Timesheets tab, select the location and Pay Period you wish to make changes to.
2.) Select the employee and time card you want to edit
3.) From here, you’re able to adjust all aspects of the time card such as roles and punch times.
4.) Select SAVE CHANGES