When integrated with Clover, you can enable server banking within your Homebase account. At some full-service restaurants, servers bank their cash payments until they complete their shift. When a server clocks-out, they will settle the cash payment total with the house. The cash settlement amount (i.e. the amount owed to the house or if credit card tips are higher than cash payments, the amount the house owes the server) will be available on employee shift reports.
Enable Server Banking
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select POS Connection in the left navigation.
- Select Connect next to Clover.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Clover credentials to finish linking the accounts.
- To do this, press the square button at the bottom of the Clover screen and swipe Homebase off the screen.
- Open Homebase again. This will refresh the app.
View shift reports
- Open Homebase on the Clover station.
- Tap Shift Reports in the top navigation.
- When prompted, enter your manager PIN.
- Employees can enter their own PIN to see their shift report.