Employees are able to request to join your team by self-onboarding to streamline the process of adding employee information. They will not see the account or team unless you approve the request. You can disable this setting.
To disable self-onboarding
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select Team Permissions in the left navigation.
- Uncheck the box under Employee Self-Onboarding.
- Save Changes in the top right corner.
To accept or deny a request
- Select Team in the top navigation bar.
- The self-onboarding employee will be listed above other team members.
- Select approve or deny at the far right.