Time-off requests can be made from your Homebase mobile app or from the web.
- Time-off requests are pending a manager’s review and approval.
- You will receive an email notification if a manager approves or declines a time-off request.
- You can also check your web and app dashboards for the status of time-off, shift trade, and coverage requests.
Via the Homebase mobile app:
Navigate to the bell-shaped alerts icon (same on Android and iOS)
- Click on Time-Off tab
- Click on the + sign and enter details
- Wait for your manager to approve
Via the Web:
1. Sign in to Homebase:
2. In the left navigation, click on Dashboard.
3. Click the Request Time-Off button.
4. Select the day(s) you would like to request time-off.
To request time-off for a few hours, un-check Whole Day and enter the time-off date(s) and time(s).
5. If you’d like, you can enter a message in the reason box.
6. Click the green Save button.