Quickly and easily import your employee list into Homebase from your integrated POS system with the push of a button.
When your Homebase account is connected to your POS, you are able to simply and easily import your employee list into your Homebase Team page. Click here to connect to your POS.
Information that automatically syncs to Homebase from POS:
- First and Last name
- Phone number
- Permission (Homebase only offers employee, manager, general manager or admin rolls)
- Employee PIN (if using Clover, Revel, or Lightspeed)
How to import your employee list:
When you POS account is connected:
Homebase will automatically sync the employee information you have already entered
After your POS account has already been connected to Homebase:
*We always recommend adding your employees to your POS first and then syncing to Homebase
1) From your POS system’s native Employee List, create a profile for each employee (if you have not already done so).
2) Sign in to Homebase:
3) In the left navigation, click on TEAM.
4) In the upper, right corner of the screen, click on ADD EMPLOYEE.
5) Click IMPORT FROM *Your POS system*.
6) Confirm or select your location.
7) Click IMPORT button.