If you’re a Square customer and already have a Homebase account, you can now import your sales, employees and timecards seamlessly from Square to Homebase.
Note: The integration is only available to Square Paid Register merchants as it requires access to Square’s Employee Management features.
- Your Square sales data will unlock the powerful labor cost management features and reports within Homebase, giving you greater insights into your business.
- Your Square employees will now sync between Square and Homebase automatically – add employees in one place only!
- Your Square timecards will also sync between Square and Homebase automatically – use either the Square or Homebase time clocks and have the data sync to Homebase Timesheets for record-keeping.
Connect your Homebase account to Square
- Sign in to your Homebase web dashboard at app.joinhomebase.com with your email and password.
- Click the Settings tab from the top navigation bar, then select Point of Sale Systems under the Integrations section.
- Under the Point-of-Sale section, choose Square as your POS provider
- Click Yes at the ‘Change your POS provider’ popup.
- Sign in to Square with your Square email and password. If you are a multi-location merchant, you must use your Master account email and password (not your location email and password).
- If successfully authenticated from Square, you will be redirected back to your Homebase dashboard.
- Your Square sales, locations, employees and timecards will have synced from Square and now be visible in Homebase. Check out your Reports, Team and Timesheets tabs, respectively to see your synced Square data.
Tips for Integrating Square with Homebase
- If you are a multi-location merchant, you must use your Square Master account email and password to authenticate from Square.
- While you can use both the Square and Homebase time clocks, to track your employees’ breaks and tips, you must use the Homebase time clock to utilize our reports and features.
- If you experience any trouble importing your Square data to Homebase, contact our Support team for help by emailing email@example.com or by calling (415) 951-3830 between 7am-5pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday.