Homebase offers full-service payroll so you can track time and pay your team all in one place.
Alternatively, you can also integrate Homebase's timesheets with other payroll providers including: ADP Pay eXpert, ADP Run, Paychex Preview, BoA, Gusto, Heartland, Millenium Payroll, QuickBooks Online Plus, Square, SurePayroll, and Wells Fargo.
Only the Owner of the Homebase account can set up a payroll integration.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select Payroll from the navigation bar on the left.
- On this page, select your payroll provider.
- Click Connect.
- Select Yes if asked if you’d like to change your provider.
- Depending on your payroll preference, you may be redirected to their sign in page to authorize the integration.
- Now you will be able to export your Timesheets directly to your payroll service provider.
- If you need to change your payroll provider, select Disconnect next to your current provider and select Connect next to your new one.
- You do not need to disconnect from Excel. If Excel is your current payroll setting, select Connect next to your provider.