Speed up and simplify your scheduling workflow with our premium features.
In this Article
Send the Schedule via Text Message
- Ensure employees always get their schedule by sending as a text message
- Note: Our free plan sends the schedule via email and push notification to the mobile app only
- From Settings > Schedule, enable the Text Schedule to Employees checkbox to turn the feature on.
- When you publish your next schedule, employees that you have added phone numbers for, will receive a text message of the new schedule.
Schedule and Track by Department
- Build and publish schedules for individual departments, like Front of House, Back of House etc
- Limit Managers to schedule for specific departments only
- Access additional reports to see the breakdown of labor costs by department
View Multi-Location Schedules on One Page
- Scheduling across multiple locations? Save time by viewing all shifts on one page.
Mark Events, Holidays, and Special Days
- Create events directly on the schedule for your entire team to see
- Create holidays and apply a holiday multiplier pay rate
- Limit the number of employees that can request time off for special days
Add Notes to Shifts for Employees
- Add notes to shifts for employees to see when they get their schedule
Auto-Schedule Based on Employee Preferences
- Input the shifts you need and let our algorithm evenly distribute the shifts for you
- We take into account employees' time off, availability, seniority, and roles they can work