The PayAnywhere Time Clock powered by Homebase comes with free your PayAnywhere app!
Once you have added employees into PayAnywhere, they are ready to start clocking in and out.
Here's how an employee clocks in:
1. Log into the PayAnywhere app and open the "Time Clock" from the menu.
2. Choose a shift to clock into. If you have built a schedule in Homebase, employees can select their scheduled shifts. Otherwise, they can choose to clock into an unscheduled shift.
3. You’re now clocked in! To take a break, open the "Time Clock" from the menu and select "Take Break". When the break is over, open the "Time Clock" and select "End Break". Breaks can be disabled by going to Settings > Overtime & Breaks in Homebase.
4. To clock out, open the "Time Clock" from the menu and select "Clock Out". Depending on your settings, employees can declare cash tips and/or provide shift feedback. You can change these settings by going to Settings > Time Clock in Homebase.
5. Log into Homebase to see your timesheets, make any edits, and export to payroll.
Employee who do not have access to the PayAnywhere app and have the "Staff" role can only clock in using Homebase.