Benefits of PayAnywhere and homebase
Your PayAnywhere timeclock integrates automatically with Homebase timesheets. Additionally, with Homebase, you get access to all Homebase features including scheduling, employee mobile apps, team communication, and hiring.
PayAnywhere automatically syncs all employees and employee clock-in, clock-outs, breaks, shift reviews to Homebase. If you use scheduling, employees will have the ability to clock-in and out of scheduled shifts so you can efficiently track your labor.
Activating Your homebase account
Employee onboarding and termination
All employees must be added to PayAnywhere Inside, once added to PayAnywhere they will automatically sync to Homebase and you can track time and schedule them.
If an employee is terminated, they need to be terminated in both PayAnywhere and Homebase.
Employee clock-in and clock-out
There are 4 ways you could have your employees clock-in or clock-out.
- The PayAnywhere mobile app
- The homebase mobile app
- Offers a GPS time stamp so you know exactly where your team clocked-in or out
- The homebase tablet time clock (on Android or iPad)
- Offers the ability to take a shiftpic to avoid buddy clock-ins
- The homebase web time clock
Specific settings controlled from homebase
There are 3 settings that can only be adjusted from homebase. These settings are:
- Breaks (turned on by default)
- Turned-on based on the break requirements in your state. These can be disabled in homebase by going to Settings > Overtime & Breaks
- Shift Feedback (turned on by default)
- Collects feedback from your team and can be disabled from Settings > Time Clock
- Cash Tips
- Allows your staff to input their cash tips and can be turned on from Settings > Time Clock
If employees have shifts scheduled, they will be able to clock-in and out of scheduled shifts.
As a PayAnywhere & homebase customer, you get access to all homebase features available at your plan level. Every PayAnywhere merchants starts with 30 days all access pass from the moment they create their homebase account.
Homebase offers a number of advanced time and money saving features on our essentials and plus plans.
Learn more about Homebase features with our Getting Started Guide.