With time clock rounding, you can automatically round clock-in and clock-out times for your employees to the nearest five or fifteen minutes.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select Time Clock Options from the navigation bar on the left.
- Check the box next to Round clock-in and clock-out times to the nearest increment.
- Select a five or fifteen minute increment.
- Click Save Changes in the upper right corner of the page.
How it works
- The rounding will only apply to clock-in and clock-out times. It does not round breaks.
- Once enabled, the feature only applies to future time cards. It cannot be applied retroactively.
- Times may be rounded up or down, whichever is closer to the increment you’ve chosen.
- Homebase will record the actual time of the clock-in event for your records. You can view this in the edit history of a given time card.
- If a manager tries to edit a time card that is rounded, Homebase will reject the edit.