Whether it’s shift reminders or published schedule notifications, Homebase gives you the ability to customize how you receive important information about your business!
You are able to customize these settings on both the Homebase Employee Scheduling mobile application and our website. Here’s how to update your alerts and notifications on Homebase!
- Log into your Homebase account at app.joinhomebase.com.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select Alerts & Notifications under the My Settings subsection.
- On this page, you can toggle which features you receive notifications about, as well as how you receive them.
- Click the Save Changes button at the top right-hand corner!
- Sign into your Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Swipe to the right to see the navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Notifications & Alerts.
- On this page, you are able to toggle which features you receive notifications about, as well as how you receive them.
- These changes will automatically be saved on the mobile app!