Whether it’s shift reminders or published schedule notifications, Homebase gives you the ability to customize how you receive important information about your business!
You are able to customize these settings on both the Homebase Employee Scheduling mobile application and our website. Here’s how to update your alerts and notifications on Homebase!
- Log into your Homebase account at app.joinhomebase.com.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select Alerts & Notifications under the My Settings subsection.
- On this page, you can toggle which features you receive notifications about, as well as how you receive them.
- Click the Save Changes button at the top right-hand corner!
- From your Homebase Employee Scheduling app, click More on the lower right-hand side of the navigation bar
- Select Settings on the lower half of the page
- Tap Notifications & Alerts
- Select any of the alerts on this page to customize your notification type
- Any adjustments made to these will save and sync automatically