In order to ensure that your salaried employees are accurately paid, we do offer a salaried option on Homebase. To have a salaried option on your account, you will need to be on our Plus plan!
Here is how to create a salary for your employees on Homebase.
- Sign into your Homebase account at app.joinhomebase.com.
- Select the Team tab on the top purple banner.
- Select the name of the employee.
- In their profile, click the Wages & Roles tab.
- On this page, you will be able to select the Type drop-down menu to change it from Hourly to Annually.
- In the Wage Rate section, you would input their yearly salary.
- Save changes and congrats! Your employee will now be salaried!
Homebase applies the salaried employee wage amount equally over 364 days for reporting purposes.