On Homebase, you are able to assign a wage rate and role to an employee on the Team page so you can track labor costs, see estimated wages and keep track of how much time an employee spends in a certain role. When a wage rate is entered on the Team profile, it will then be shown on the Timesheets!
Here’s how to input a wage rate or role for your employees on Homebase!
- Sign into your Homebase account at app.joinhomebase.com.
- Go to the Team tab at the top purple banner.
- Select the employee that you want to add the information for.
- On their profile, select the Wages & Roles tab.
- On this tab, you can add a wage rate, as well as create a salaried position, assign a role to an employee
- When you add a wage rate, make sure to select Apply new wage rate to all previous shifts and time cards.
- Save changes and voila! The employees’ wage rate will now show up on the timesheets!