At Homebase, we offer the ability to terminate employees who are inactive or no longer work at the business. That way, managing your active team will be easier than ever!
Here is how to terminate employees on Homebase!
- Log into your Homebase account at app.joinhomebase.com.
- Go to the Team tab on the top purple banner.
- Select the employee that you wish to terminate.
- Select the Terminate button.
- A pop-up window will come up, asking for a reason for termination, as well as whether they are eligible for re-hire.
- Select Terminate and the employee will now no longer appear on the schedule or team roster.
- From your Homebase Employee Scheduling app, click the More icon on the lower right-hand side of the navigation bar
- Select Team from the upper half of the page
- Tap on the employee’s name you’ll be terminating
- Add the Reason For Termination, any optional Notes, and select whether or not they’re eligible for rehire
- Click Terminate on the upper left-hand corner to save your changes