Our Team Permissions feature allows you to assign different permissions for your employees based upon their role. Check out what actions each permission tier is able to do in the Team Permissions section of your Settings.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select the Team tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click an employee’s name to access their profile.
- Select the Locations & PINs tab.
- Under Permission Level, select the preferred permission tier for this employee.
- Click Save Changes in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Open your Homebase mobile app.
- Tap More on the lower right side of the navigation bar.
- Select Team.
- Select the employee that you want to upgrade the permissions for.
- Once on their profile, select the location that they work at.
- On Permission Level, select the preferred permission tier.
- Select Save.