Our Team Permissions feature allows you to toggle what managers can and cannot do or access on your Homebase account! Here is how to access that page, as well as update settings on that page.
- Sign into your Homebase account at app.joinhomebase.com.
- Select the Team tab on the top purple banner.
- Select the employee that you want to update the permissions for.
- In their profile, select Locations & PINs.
- Click the drop-down menu labeled Permission Level and select the preferred permission tier.
- Make sure to save changes and your employee should now have their permissions updated!
- Check what actions each permission tier is able to do by checking in Settings > Team Permissions.
- Sign into your Homebase account on the Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Slide to the right and select the Team tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select the employee that you want to upgrade the permissions for.
- Once on their profile, select the location that they work at.
- On Permission Level, select the preferred permission tier.
- Select Save in the top right-hand corner and your employee will now have their permissions updated!