On Homebase, both employees and managers are able to add certifications to their Team profiles, so you are able to keep track of their qualifications and accomplishments!
- Sign into your Homebase account at app.joinhomebase.com.
- Go to the Team tab.
- Select an employee profile.
- Once on their profile, under the Information tab, select Add a Certificate.
- You can create a name for the certification, as well as an expiration date.
- Save changes and the certification will be displayed on their profile.
- To edit or delete a certification, select either the pencil icon or the trash can icon to delete the certification.
- From your Homebase Employee Scheduling app, click More on the lower right-hand side of the navigation bar
- Select Profile at the top
- On this page, you’ll be able to view and manage your Profile
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click Add under Certificates
- Enter the certificate Name and Expiration Date
- Click Add on the upper right-hand corner