On Homebase, both employees and managers are able to add certifications to their Team profiles, so you are able to keep track of their qualifications and accomplishments!
- Sign into your Homebase account at app.joinhomebase.com.
- Go to the Team tab.
- Select an employee profile.
- Once on their profile, under the Information tab, select Add a Certificate.
- You can create a name for the certification, as well as an expiration date.
- Save changes and the certification will be displayed on their profile.
- To edit or delete a certification, select either the pencil icon or the trash can icon to delete the certification.
- To add in a certification for yourself on the mobile app, sign into your account on the Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Swipe right and select the Profile tab on the left navigation bar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Add Certificate.
- On this page, you are able to name the certification, as well as an expiration date.
- Select Save in the top right hand corner of the screen and the certification will be displayed on the profile!
- To edit or delete a certification, click the specific certification and either click the information you wish to update or select Delete Certification.