The Manager Log is a tool for managers to communicate with other managers, track sales, estimated labor, weather, and more, all in one place.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select the Manager Log tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click Create New Board to create groupings for your messages.
- Edit a board by clicking the pencil icon, or delete a board by clicking the trashcan icon. Deleting a board means you can no longer post to it, but notes from it will be saved in your history.
- Open your Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Tap More on the lower right side of the navigation bar.
- Select Manager Log.
- Tap the plus icon in the upper right corner to add a note.
- Choose a Board to post the note on, type the note, and tap Save.
- You will receive notifications about all notes you are a part of. To mute these, open the conversation and tap the bell icon in the upper right corner.