Starting on our Plus plan, you are able to access the manager log. The manager log is an easy way for managers to communicate sales and labor data, pertinent information, and more on a daily basis. You are also able to track weather, sales, estimated labor, and estimated labor percentage all in one place.
This feature is also now available on your Homebase Employee Scheduling app. Here is how to utilize the manager log on your mobile phone!
- Log into your Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Select the three lines in the top left-hand corner, then select Manager Log on the left-hand side of the screen.
- To add a note, select the box that says Add note. Once you select this, you can then choose the board that you want to post to.
- Once you have written the note, select
- To delete, edit or add a photo to a note, select the three dots to the right of the note. A pop-up will come up, giving you the option to delete, edit or upload a photo to the note.
- To filter through locations, select the icon at the top-right hand corner to select the location you wish to view.
- To look at manager notes for a specific date, you are able to toggle the specific date by swiping to the left or the right on the date area.