The Manager Log is a tool for managers to communicate with other managers, track sales, estimated labor, weather, and more, all in one place. The Manager Log is available for customers on our Plus and Enterprise plans.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select the Manager Log tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click Create New Board to create groupings for your messages.
- Edit a board by clicking the pencil icon, or delete a board by clicking the trashcan icon. Deleting a board means you can no longer post to it, but notes from it will be saved in your history.
- Open your Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Tap More on the lower right side of the navigation bar.
- Select Manager Log.
- Tap the plus icon in the upper right corner to add a note.
- Choose a Board to post the note on, type the note, and tap Save.
- You will receive notifications about all notes you are a part of. To mute these, open the conversation and tap the bell icon in the upper right corner.