Our integration with Lightspeed Retail means you can sync your sales, employee, and location data from Lightspeed to Homebase.
Part 1: Connect Homebase and Lightspeed Retail
- Make sure you use the same establishment name as your Lightspeed account.
- During setup you will be prompted to choose your POS provider. Select Lightspeed Retail to complete setup.
- Double-check that you have used the same establishment name as your Lightspeed account.
- Select POS Connection from the navigation bar on the left.
- Click Connect next to Lightspeed Retail and follow the prompts to connect your account.
Part 2: Run reports
Homebase allows owners, managers, and employees to view sales data, with certain restrictions. This data is updated in near real-time and is accessible from either the Homebase web dashboard or the Homebase mobile app.
Lightspeed sales data in Homebase will report as net sales, including non-taxable sales.
If you have multiple stores, Homebase will display data broken down by each location.
Part 3: Entering employee data
New employees should be entered into Lightspeed Retail. Employee names, PINs, permission level, and email addresses will sync into Homebase. Employees with emails will automatically get an invitation to join Homebase. Homebase will not import inactive employees. You can edit employee information in Homebase by visiting the Homebase Team page.
Note, if an employee’s Lightspeed PIN has a letter or is longer than six digits, Homebase will create new a one.