Only the owner of the Homebase account has access to the POS Connection.
Part 1: Connect Homebase and Upserve POS
- Create a Homebase account if you don’t already have one.
- During setup we will prompt you to choose your POS provider. You will then be prompted to enter your Upserve credentials.
- You can find those credentials in the Settings tab of your Upserve account, under Integration Partners.
- If you already have a Homebase account, sign in and click Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select POS Connection from the navigation bar on the left.
- Click Connect next to Upserve and follow the prompts to connect your account.
- Input your credentials. You can find those in the Settings tab of your Upserve account, under Integration Partners.
- Click Save.
Part 2: Run reports
Homebase allows owners and managers to view sales data. This data is updated in real-time and is accessible from either the web dashboard or the Homebase employee scheduling app.
Upserve sales data in Homebase will report as net revenue (sales, discounts, tax, and tips minus refunds).
If you have multiple stores, Homebase will display that data individually.
Part 3: Entering employee data
New employees should be entered into Upserve. Employee names, phone numbers, and email addresses will be transferred into Homebase. Employees with emails will automatically get an invitation to join Homebase. You can edit employee information in Homebase by visiting the Homebase Team page.
Homebase will not import inactive employees. PINs do not import from Upserve. Instead, Homebase will automatically assign PINs to your employees. You can update them in the Team tab on Homebase if you wish.