Homebase integrates with Lightspeed Restaurant and Lightspeed Retail to offer merchants all-in-one workforce scheduling, photo-capture time clock, and complete timesheet management software. Homebase is the only scheduling and time tracking software that integrates with Lightspeed Restaurant and Lightspeed Retail.
Only the owner of the Homebase account has access to the POS Connection.
Part 1: Connect Homebase and Lightspeed Restaurant or Retail
- During setup, you will be prompted to choose your POS provider. Select Lightspeed Restaurant or Retail to complete the setup.
- Make sure you use the same establishment name as your Lightspeed account.
- Select POS Connection from the navigation bar on the left.
- Click Connect next to Lightspeed Restaurant or Lightspeed Retail and follow the prompts to connect your account.
- Homebase will automatically import employee data from Lightspeed, so we recommend waiting until the connection is made to continue setting up your account.
- Make sure to tell your employees that all clock-ins and outs must be completed on the Homebase application so they are visible and exportable for payroll.
Part 2: Run reports
Homebase allows owners and managers to view sales data. This data is updated in near real-time and is accessible in the Reports tab of your account.
Lightspeed sales data in Homebase will report as net sales (sales, discounts, tax, and tips minus refunds).
If you have multiple stores, Homebase will display data broken down by each location.
Part 3: Entering employee data
Moving forward, all employees should be entered into Lightspeed.
Employee names, phone numbers, and email addresses will be transferred into Homebase. Employees with emails will automatically get an invitation to join Homebase. Homebase will not import inactive employees.
Homebase does not import PINS or roles (including any manager roles) from Lightspeed. You can add this or edit employee information at any time in Homebase by visiting the Team page.