Homebase Hiring is free to use. It speeds the hiring process in your business with expertly written job descriptions, syndication to multiple online job boards like Indeed, Google, Facebook, ZipRecruiter and more. Review, message, interview and hire applicants directly from your Homebase Hiring page.
How it Works
Post your open job on multiple job boards like Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Facebook and Glassdoor for free from your Homebase web dashboard. Select from our expertly written job descriptions or add your own, click publish and you’re on your way. Manage all of your applicants from various sources from Homebase including messaging, interviewing and resumes. Hire your new team member and import them into your Roster and you’re good to go!
How to Post a Job
- From your Homebase web dashboard, click Hiring from your top navigation
- Here you’ll have button shortcuts for pre-written job descriptions or search our templates for another position that better fits your needs
- Click the green Continue button on the right-hand side
- Here on the next page, you can add polish and personality to your post
- Add a wage or wage range that applies
- Select the shifts available to work by clicking Morning, Noon or Evening from the ‘What shifts will they work?’ box
- Review the description on the right-hand side to ensure that it meets your needs, make adjustments as needed
- Click the green Post Your Job button on the lower right-hand side
Verify Your Business for Syndication
A note about our syndication partners
It’s important for candidates to have confidence in the authenticity of your job post. For the safety of both parties, we collect some information to verify your business the first time you post.
To ensure your job is published online add your website and select Yes to Allow Homebase to post on your behalf on Indeed.
You can expedite your publishing time by verifying the following information on your account:
- Your business name
- Your physical business address
Review all of your applicants that apply through Homebase from any source on your Hiring page. Speed up your Hiring process from your Applicants page you can view resumes, filter and sort your applications and message applicants directly from their profile.
- Select Hiring from your top navigation
- On this page, you’ll see your job cards for each role you’re hiring for
- The job card includes the number of total applicants for this specific job on the right-hand side
- Click the number above Applicants
Note: The list of applicants is sorted by the newest application submitted to the oldest
Bookmark or Decline an applicant
- When you’ve found an applicant you’re interested in you can bookmark their profile by clicking the Thumbs Up ICON on the right-hand side of their profile
- To decline an applicant, click Thumbs Down ICON on the right-hand side of their profile
Note: This is for your reference only, applicants won’t be notified that you’ve liked or declined their application
Message an Applicant
- Click Message below the applicant’s profile picture you’d like to contact
- A message box will be available on the right-hand side like your team Messenger
- Select a template button above your message box to quickly message candidates
- Click Send
Interview an Applicant
- If you and your applicant have agreed on an interview day and time click, the Interview button below their contact information
- You and the applicant will get a confirmation notification and a reminder the day of your interview
Hire a Team Member
- To Hire and import a new team member, click the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of their profile
- Select Hired
- Click on Move To Hired