Get more applicants with a paid post on Craigslist and featured placement on job boards like Indeed, Google, Facebook and more. Use your text-to-apply shortcode to capture walk-in applicants, promising leads, or forward your information to a contact that has a great referral. You can also share a link to your online job application on Twitter, your webpage, emails- anywhere you can paste it. Wherever applicants apply from, you can review them all on your Hiring Applicants page.
Edit Your Post
You can edit your job post from your Homebase dashboard. This can take 1-3 business days to be reflected on job boards like Indeed, Google, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- From your Homebase Hiring page, locate the job card for the post you’ll be editing
- Click on the Manage drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the card
- Select Edit job
- Make changes to your post from this page, remember to click the green Update Your Job button on the lower right-hand side to save your changes
Get More Applicants
Select “Get More Applicants” on your Hiring Dashboard. Homebase will securely collect payment and send your post to Craigslist and other premium boards. This may take up to one business day. Applicants from these posts also appear in your centralized applicant management page.
- From your Homebase Hiring page, locate the job card for the position you’d like to promote
- Click the green Get More Applicants button on the right-hand side
- Once you’ve entered your payment information, click Purchase
Note: You can edit your paid post on Homebase on the by selecting Edit ICON on the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of your job post. Changes will take effect within one business day
Share Your Job Post Link
Your “Text to Apply” code sends a link to your application via text, this is a great way to capture walk-ins or forward to your phone contacts for referrals. Add this to in store flyers, ads or business cards to help expand your recruiting network.
You can find your Text-to-Apply code on the right-hand side of your Homebase Hiring page.
Deactivating and Reactivating Your Post
When you’re ready to close your job post, you can deactivate it from Homebase to remove it from online job boards
- From your Homebase Hiring tab, locate the job card for the post you’ll be editing
- Click the Manage drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the card
- Select Deactivate
Once deactivated, your job post will be grayed out. You will still have access to managing applicants for your deactivated job by clicking the number of applicants you have for this post.
To Reactivate your job post, click the Reactivate button on the right-hand side of the job you’ll be reposting.