You can add your wage rate to your profile in order to view your earnings history. Note, this won’t impact your actual payout, it is for tracking purposes only.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select the Team tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click on your name to view your profile.
- Navigate to the Wages & Roles section.
- Enter your rate and role.
- Click Save Changes in the upper right corner of the page.
- Open your Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Tap More on the lower right side of the navigation bar.
- Select Earnings.
- Tap Add Wage.
- Enter the amount you get paid and confirm the location.
- Tap OK on the lower right side of the screen.