Keep managers up to date on your scheduling needs by adding your availability for days you can and cannot work.
1. From your Homebase Employee Scheduling app, click Profile on the lower right-hand corner
For iOS - Click More on the lower right-hand side of the navigation bar and select Profile at the top of the page
2. Scroll down to the Availability section of your profile and click Add
3. Enter the amount of hours per week you’d like to work
4. To add availability to specific days select Add on the bottom of the page
5 Adjust specific days by tapping Add on the right-hand side of the day
6. Select Unavailable or Preferred to submit your work availability
7. Chose the location you’re submitting availability for and specify all day or specific times you’re submitting
8. If you’re submitting this time for multiple days, tap the day(s) you’re copying it to
9. Tap Add on the lower right-hand corner to save your edits
10. Click the Submit button on the bottom of the page to send your availability to your manager
You’ll get a notification once approved and your changes will be reflected on your schedule for the week.