With the Homebase app you can send time off requests directly to your manager, plus get a notification when they respond. Approved requests will sync with your schedule to keep everyone on the team on the same page.
- Open your Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Tap More on the lower right side of the navigation bar.
- Tap Requests.
- Tap Time Off.
- To submit a request, tap the plus icon in the upper right corner.
- Enter the details of your request including the day, time, category, and memo for reference.
- Click Submit to send your request to your manager.
- You’ll be notified when your manager responds to the request. If your request is approved it will be reflected on your schedule for that day.