You can use Homebase without a Point of Sale system. Manually enter your sales to see reports and to target labor vs sales.
If you are currently connected and would like to disconnect, click here.
Without a POS
Sales must be manually entered. Follow the steps below to ensure that sales populate on the schedule as well as in reports:
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select POS Connection in the left navigation.
- Find Other on the list, and select Connect.
- Once connected, just below Other, select Enter your sales.
- You must download our CSV, fill it out, and reupload it.
- This will populate your sales on your schedule builder and in sales reports.